The Bridge Builder Charity Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded in 2017, is based upon the conviction that an education is essential to a healthy thriving community. The Foundation provides a bridge for members of our community who otherwise would not have the financial means to fulfill their educational goals and build a successful future.
The Foundation sees higher education as a catalyst, an agent of change for individuals, families, communities, and nations. We envision a community that recognizes the importance of educational attainment and assures positive educational outcomes are accessible to all regardless of economic circumstance. In our community, bridges are built for those who lack financial resources, and postsecondary education will be available to all with the potential to succeed. The Foundation identifies the maximum number of available resources within the community to ensure our youth are afforded an opportunity to pursue and obtain academic excellence!
The Bridge Builder Charity Foundation, Inc. is organized for the following purposes:
- Dedicated to fostering, encouraging and promoting scholastic achievement;
- Promote research and identity solutions affecting minority men and their families nationally and globally though the funding of service programs and philanthropy;
- Manage donated resources that enhance the lives of individuals, particularly youth, both nationally and globally;
- The Foundation is not organized for profit, and no part of the net earnings of this shall inure to the benefit of any member of the Board of Directors or any other individual;
- The Foundation shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of, or in opposition to, any candidate for public office;
- To those who share its vision, the Foundation offers opportunities to participate in its realization through financial and in-kind support and volunteerism. The Foundation contributes to enlightened public policy through advocacy for its vision of postsecondary educational opportunity without financial barriers.